Aesthetic Device Representative
San Francisco, CA
Responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a high level of sales of aesthetic products. This position serves as a sales representative to call points in the aesthetics space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell Aesthetic products to customers to achieve territory objectives.
- Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with key accounts within the territory.
- Execute territory coverage for maximum impact on sales.
- Perform effective territory and account management.
- Promote physician practice development strategies as directed.
- Maintain up-to-date territory customer information, document all activities and progress.
- Work independently; demonstrate efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Perform effective product presentations, demonstrations and technique training sessions.
- Participate in industry related trade shows, conferences and meetings.
- Maintain communication with Regional Sales Director on all matters related to territory.
- Possess the ability to travel and work outside the parameters of 8am to 5 pm as required.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Experience: 2+ years proven success in direct business-to-business sales
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, leadership, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to travel including overnight stays and attend meetings, tradeshows, surgical conventions and professional seminars.
- Effective communication skills, orally and in writing, with many levels of employees of various disciplines within various departments and all other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver's license.